Create a new charter account on your Apple devices
Add New Account
- From your Applications folder or from the dock open Apple Mail, positioned in lowermost of your screen.
- Go to Preferences from the drop down menu after selecting the Mail from top of the screen. .
- Tap on Accounts and then tap on the + icon located at the lowermost of the window to build a new account for you.
- Select a new mail client from the given list and then click on continue Note: Select the option Other to add your Spectrum or Charter email account.
- Mention the following info and then click on Create to continue.
- Full Name: The name which you want to appear whenever you send a mail to anyone.
- Email Address: Your full Spectrum email address (including @charter.net).
- Password: The password that you wish to have for your Spectrum email account.
- After that you’ll be asked to configure your Spectrum email account yourself. Do that and you are good to go.
So, by the above mentioned steps you can easily create a charter mail account on your apple devices. You just need to follow the steps carefully and you won’t need any one else to do that for you, However if, for any reason, you need a technician to that for you then you can contact Charter Email Support Number 1-844-794-2729 and get the help you need. Our expertise are 24×7 available to provide Charter technical Support