How to change your AOL Password on Apple mobile devices?
Password is the key to your emails and if they get stolen, lost or compromised it be very difficult for you to retrieve it. It is always recommended to change your password frequently to minimize the risk. If you are an AOL email user and you wish to change your password on your apple devices then just follow the below mentioned steps and get it done by yourself.
To change your AOL password on Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad needs a two way process which mean it involves two steps to change the password for AOL mail. First step is to change your Account password from the AOL website and only after that you can go to step 2. Second step is to change the password which is stored in the device account. However, if you are using a Mac computer you don’t need to do the second step.
Change your Password on Website by these steps
- Visit the AOL account setting page from the AOL website.
- Sign-in to your AOL account.
- Answer the security questions in order to change the password.
- After that “Click Change My Password” and enter the new password.
- You are all set to rock and roll now.
Change your Password on your Apple Device
To change your password on your Apple device first you need to change in the website. Follow the above steps to it. After that
- Got to settings on your Apple device.
- Then tap on “mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Then Tap on “AOL” and then tap on your email address.
- Now, tap on “Password” option
- Type your newly created AOL password in there.
- Tap on done in order to save the changes.
- You are good to go now.
Why to contact third party AOL Technical Support Number?
The above mentioned steps are step by step guide to change your AOL mail password. However, if you are unable to fix it by yourself or you just don’t wish to do it by yourself, then just contact our third party AOL Email customer Support Number 1-855-203-6376 and we will do that for you.
For More Info Read Here:- Third Party AOL Customer Service